While you might not need to record a phone call on your Samsung Galaxy, there are times where it can be helpful. The tutorial below is for those who want to learn how to record calls on Samsung Phones.
You’ll find that this feature works most of the time but in some countries recording calls without permission may not work as expected because it is illegal in some countries.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Record Calls
The steps to record a phone call on your Samsung Galaxy S7 edge are as follows:
- Unlock the Samsung mobile and open the dialer.
- Call whoever you want to speak with.
- Hit three dots on the right top corner when it’s ringing then click “Record”.
- Accept terms and conditions.
- When the call ends, look under device storage for recordings in one of two folders (“call folder“, and “recording folder“).