Screen Recording is a very easy way to record and share your screen on Galaxy Note8. In this tutorial, I will show you how it’s done!
With the help of this step-by-step tutorial, we will learn how to video screen capture or record on Samsung Galaxy Phones. Screen Recording is a very helpful and easy-to-use tool that is used to share recorded videos of screens with others easily.
In the past, there was no inbuilt tool for screen recording in Samsung. Now the latest releases such as Android 11, Android R came with an inbuilt screen recording tool.
How To Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy Note8
There are two methods to record the Samsung Note8 screen. One is to use an inbuilt Screen recording tool and another is downloading a tool from the Playstore for recording screen.
Using Inbuilt Screen Recording
- Unlock your Samsung device, Access the quick toggle panel.
- You will find a screen recorder.
- Press the icon for at least 3 to 5 seconds. It will take you to the settings page of the application.
- Configure settings like sound and display size.
- When all settings are complete, again access the quick toggle panel, tap on start recording once.
- Select Option of a screen recording ( Silent Screen Recording or Voiced Screen Recording)
- After selecting the options click on Start Recording.
- A floating button will appear on the mobile screen. Press when you want to stop the recording.
- The file will automatically store in your device storage.
- Go to storage to check the recorded file.
Using App From Playstore
If your Samsung device has no built-in screen recorder. Don’t worry visit Playstore and download any screen recorder. After successful installation, open it, allow access, and start recording your screen. We recommend you to use any Popular app which has good reviews.