Keeping your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 up-to-date with software updates is extremely important. That’s because these updates provide the latest security patches and bug fixes to ensure that your phone runs smoothly, securely, and efficiently. Recently released OneUI 2 on Android 10 is better than its previous version (OneUI 1). The beta build of Android 11 has now been launched for developers as well!
- To update the software on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4, unlock it.
- Swipe up to access all apps.
- Then find and open Settings > Software Update.
- Click Download & Install, then choose Auto to download only on Wifi.
- If you wish or select Use mobile data instead. You can select the data option.
- Make sure your mobile phone has enough free space required for a successful installation.
- The Download Button will appear automatically after connecting with the server.
- If a new version is available Install Now button will appear on the screen.
- Click on Install button to begin downloading and installing.
- Finally, your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is updated successfully.
How to fix the Software update problem on Galaxy Note 4?
If you are experiencing problems with your Galaxy Note 4 after the software update then try a soft restart. To do this: Hold down the power and volume buttons until it restarts itself completely (this may take up to 30 seconds). Or download the Samsung firmware file from SamFirm or from an official website. Put the firmware file on Android’s root directory. This process will remove all Software update problems from Note 4.